Block Splitter Block Splitter

Simple game.

So simple, in fact, that it'd be way too easy to play indefinitely by my standards.
Anyway, on to the rating.

---

Graphics -- 5/10: They're clean enough to tell everything apart. I'm very thankful for that. But there's not much otherwise in the way of graphics to speak of.

Sound -- 3/10: That loop gets irritating over time, and can be one reason why people might just game over on purpose, just to make it stop.

Style -- 5/10: It's well put together for a simple game, but does have a couple sound-related glitches, namely if a block passed the bar, and you try to destroy it. It makes the sound like it hit, but it misses.

----

A random toilet epiphany: "Who needs Twitter when I can just express what I had been doing every five seconds in my reviews?"

Medieval Tetris Medieval Tetris

Not bad.

You could have done better with the color scheme, however, because it's hard to see some of the pieces. I understand that you were going for a castle-like theme for it, but there's more to them than just grey stone.

Other than that, I found myself enjoyed what of the game I played.

Twilight Princess Quiz. Twilight Princess Quiz.

There aren't many of these.

And it makes me want to play Twilight Princess even more, now. I wish I had a Wii. D: Real good job on this one, I mean it.

Auz responds:

Thanks :)

Fortune Teller Thingy Fortune Teller Thingy

Newgrounds has got a fortune teller~!

Ooh, what novelty! I like this!

Spot the black sheep Spot the black sheep

Cute game.

I don't usually play games like that, either.